Providing assistance to victims of forgery and questioned or altered documents through forensic handwriting analysis.

Are you a victim of forgery or identity theft?

Has a document been altered with the intent to defraud?

Do you need an expert witness on a questioned document?


California Handwriting Expert

Are you in need of a handwriting anlalysis because you have a forgery or questioned document problem?


I can help you.


Many cases are settled out of court as a direct result of a document examiner's complete analysis and official Letter of Opinion; if your case does go to court I can be your expert witness. My fees are always fairly billed; no surprises.


Please view my services and fee page. In every case I'll be professional, quick, and honest.


I don't waste my time or yours. Call for your free consultation.


Fax/E-mail me your documents so I can help you immediately.


Contact Information:

Email: beth @

Office Number: 310-910-3993

Fax Number: 310-861-1614


Located in Los Angeles, California

Specializing In

Questioned Documents

Questioned Signatures on Wills, Checks, Ledgers, Medical Records, Divorce Decrees, Deeds

Disputed Documents

Altered Documents

Suspect Documents


Anonymous Letters



Signature Verification


Complete Exam & Verbal Consultation (1 Questioned Document) Written Report(already paid $420.00) Verbal Opinion With Written Report Each Additional Questioned Document Retainer Fee
$420.00 $280.00 $700.00 $100.00 $420.00
Want to submit a testimonial?
Testimonial Click here to submit a testimonial Have I worked on your case? If you were more than satisfied with my professional opinion, submit a testimonial here for review.



What Beth's Clients are Saying:



Thank you very much for everything you have done for me. Thank you for believing in me, standing by me, and taking your time to examine the information I sent you. If it were not for you, I could be facing jail time for something I did not do. You are a blessing to me.


Thanks again,


- Rick

*We are not attorneys. We do not dispense legal advice, you should seek legal advice from a suitable attorney.